UNITED WAY IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY 2022 FUNDING APPLICATION
Any organization wishing to submit a proposal must:
Serve residents of Montgomery County
Have a 501(c)3 status
Human and Social Service focused nonprofits in good standing with the IRS (designation letter required)
Your completed funding packet will include the following:
- One electronic copy of the completed application to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes:
- Application Cover Sheet
- Completed Funding Application
- Completed Program/Agency Budget Form
- One electronic copy of each of the following supplemental materials to be submitted by email to email@example.com:
- Signed Agency Agreement
- Current Board Member List
- USA PATRIOT Act Compliance Form
- Most Recent IRS Form 990 (if not already supplied)
- Most Recent Audit (if not already supplied)
- Signatures of Agency Representatives (on cover sheet)
All forms must be completed and returned no later than September 15, 2021
All completed applications will be assessed through a review process by the United Way in Montgomery County Community Investment Committee. An agency may be contacted if additional information or clarification is needed.
Fund Distribution and Oversight
United Way of Greater Lafayette will manage the fund distribution process and provide oversight of the funds reporting requirements.
*To be considered for funding, all questions contained in this application must be completed and all requested supplementary materials must be included and turned in to United Way in Montgomery County office by the date listed above.